MEKA offers a wide range of storage silos for powder products like Cement, Lime, Fly Ash, Microsilica, Bentonite and others. The capacities vary from 50 to 500 tons (calculating at 1,25t/m³). Two discharge cones are available as an option.
WELDED TYPE SILOS (SINGLE PIECE)
- Welded silos are the best choice for short-distance transportation and require minimum installation time. Being shipped as a single piece, all that needs to be done is lift the silo and put it on the foundation. Another advantage of welded silos is their leak-proof structure. It provides 0 water permeability.
WELDED SILO CAPACITIES
BOLTED TYPE CEMENT SILOS
- Bolted silos are the best choice for long-distance transportation as 2 silos with 2 sets of screw conveyors, filters and other equipment can be fit in one 40 ft open-top container. While offering great transportation advantages, bolted silos require more time for installation. Correct water sealing must be applied. The silo can be shipped on short distances after being put together.
BOLTED SILO CAPACITIES
- 50-75-100-120-150-200-250-300-500 tons
TELESCOPIC TYPE SILOS (50 ton only)
- Telescopic type silos are designed for both long-distance transportation and fast installation. The silo consists of only 3 parts that fit one in another in transport position. It allows fitting 2 silos with 2 sets of screw conveyors, filters and other equipment in one 40 ft open-top container while significantly reducing the installation time.
TELESCOPIC SILO CAPACITIES
SILO RELATED EQUIPMENT
CEMENT SCREW CONVEYORS
- MEKA proudly offers only WAM products for cement silo equipment choices. Cement screws can be configured in different sizes to meet any kind of application.
- WAM SiloTop filters are proven to be robust and reliable.
STANDARD SILO PACK
Standard silo equipment pack consists of the following:
– A manual lever controlled butterfly valve on the bottom of the silo cuts the material flow for screw conveyor servicing.
– Mix/Max level indicators send information to the batch computer when the cement amount is low or at its maximum.
– Safety valve prevents silo from overpressure. The valve opens when the threshold pressure limit is reached.
– Aeration nozzles and air pipes ensure a continuous flow of the material to the discharge area.