The JCB 3DX and 3DX Plus come from a lineage of the ultimate JCB Backhoe Loaders. These machines are packed with A-Class features and versatile, delivering class-leading productivity, comfort and fuel savings and designed for demanding jobs.
1. As the market leader, JCB sells around half of all the world’s backhoe loaders.
2. A JCB backhoe is the most versatile construction machine you can buy. Combining the key benefits of both loading shovels and excavators, it’s effectively two machines in one package.
3. A JCB backhoe is designed to drive around sites, drive between sites, and then drive home at the end of the day.
1. The new JCB 3DX uses JCB’s own special backhoe loader driveline. This is a popular, trusted, well-proven unit that works in perfect harmony with our machines for ultimate uncompromised performance.
2. Because the JCB 3DX is used by customers all over the world, we’ve tested it rigorously in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C. Its JCB DIESELMAX engine has excellent fuel filtration to handle varying fuel quality.
3. We’ve stress tested the new 3DX across 1.2 million cycles of the hardest digging and loading applications. As a result, every part of the machine can perform the very toughest duties.
4. We check every 3DX cab for leaks so you can be sure of a dry, dust free cab.
1. We use a high pressure efficient hydraulic system with large hydraulic cylinders. This provides the 3DX with big tearout forces – perfect for hard ground and arduous digging.
2. With a 5700 kgf bucket tearout, the new 3DX is supremely productive, even in the hardest applications.
3. The boom and dipper are perfectly matched, meaning you can dig right up to the bottom of the boom reducing repositioning of the machine and providing better visibility.
4. A 128-litre fuel tank allows all-day working without refuelling.
1. JCB’s cutting edge DIESELMAX engine was designed from scratch to produce superb performance, high torque levels and ultimate productivity.
2. With tens of thousands of units in service around the world, carrying out many applications, the DIESELMAX engine is renowned for its reliability.
3. 4-ram parallel lift loader geometry means clear visibility, excellent load retention, superb dump height, long reach, and fast truck loading.
4. To make visibility even better, the new 3DX has a sloping bonnet line, which provides an unhindered view of the shovel for loading and site clearance.
5. A D-shaped, durable, heavy-duty design means the 3DX’s loader arms don’t twist or flex. As a result, there’s a formidable shovel breakout of 6500 kgf, as well as excellent lift capacity
1. We understand that fuel is one of a backhoe loader’s biggest costs. That’s why we’ve designed the new 3DX to provide a combination of increased productivity and reduced fuel consumption, saving you money.
2. We’ve used only proven, reliable components on the new JCB 3DX to maximise uptime and ensure that your machine spends as much time as possible earning you money.
3. By extending service intervals for fluids and filters, we’ve brought down cost of ownership even more.
1. A full opening gas-assisted bonnet provides easy engine access, and you can open it up with just one lever. Every daily check can be done at ground level from
one side of the machine.
2. The new 3DX’s loader arm mounting pivots and excavator end are machined so they always align correctly. Meanwhile, our specially designed brass bushes provide a long wear-free life.
3. To protect the engine and optimise performance on the new 3DX, we’ve fitted large fuel pre-filters and a water separator; this setup helps keep contaminates out of the fuel system. We also have an air filter which is regularly cleaned by the engines own exhaust system.
4. Hydraulic oil level is clearly shown via a side mounted site gauge. You can fill the hydraulic and diesel tanks easily at ground level.
1. The 3DX’s cab is large and easy to access, with plenty of leg room in every operating position. The new 3DX has ergonomically-placed controls and a comfy seat. The result? A comfortable, alert, productive operator.
2. The braking system provides high performance with minimum effort for fatigue free operation and excellent control.
3. A high-power face fan increases comfort in hot environments. The new 3DX is well-ventilated via partial or full opening on both front and rear side windows.
4. We’ve made the electrical system dust-andwaterproof for trouble-free long-life performance.
5. Our dedicated in-cab storage is safe and convenient.