Achieving the desired homogeneity and workability of modern concrete mixtures within the shortest period possible is often the most critical phase of concrete production, therefore, the need for reliable, high-quality mixing equipment is essential. A MEKA Concrete Plant with a MEKA Planetary Concrete Mixer at its heart is a combination you can always rely on. MEKA offers an extensive range of high-performance concrete mixers – Single Shaft, Twin Shaft, and Planetary with a variety of different capacities, ensuring we comply with every concrete mixing requirement. MEKA Planetary Concrete Mixers have proven to be reliable and built to the highest quality, resulting in MEKA equipment being the choice of many professionals in over 70 countries around the world.
HEAVY AND ROBUST
- MEKA Planetary Concrete Mixers offer long life, as they are 5-10% heavier than most of their equivalents on the market today due to their robust steel structure and thick interior abrasion-proof linings.
NI-HARD IS THE KEY
- We offer NI-HARD alloy cast wearing linings in our Single Shaft Mixers as standard. This particular alloy is well known for its abrasion resistance and is used in a variety of different applications, such as concrete mixing, coal and other mineral grinding, slurry pump manufacturing, concrete pumping, piston manufacturing, gears manufacturing and many others. Despite being more expensive at the outset, Ni-Hard outperforms other alloys in terms of abrasion resistance and overall operating costs as Ni-Hard is proven to have up to 3 times the wear life of standard alloy materials.
WHY USING NI-HARD?
- The rigidity of NI-HARD material is identical through every section and layer, therefore, abrasion rates do not vary. As the plates begin to wear and subject to the rigidity of the aggregates used, the life expectancy of the Ni-Hard mixer wear parts can reach a production capacity of up to 1,000,000 m³, depending on the mixer type and its volume.
WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- We offer water distribution pipe with distribution nozzles working by gravity by default. Several discharge types and sprayers, gravity or pressurized are available upon request according to the application.
MIXER DISCHARGE GATE
- The discharge gate is operated hydraulically. Position switches enable individual adjustments for controlling the flow of concrete through the discharge gate.
HYDRAULIC DRIVE FOR DISCHARGE GATE
- The discharge gate is driven by a hydraulic power pack, which ensures the full open and close. Manual operation with the help of a manual pump in case of an emergency is possible.
- All MEKA mixers come pre-wired and connected to the junction power box.
- Our planetary mixers are supplied with hydraulic couplings as a standard to ensure the soft starting of the mechanisms to lower the stress on mixing arms.