MB-60W and MB-60WS models, which are designed with aggregate transfer belt and skip hoist respectively, are designed for maximum flexibility, efficiency and reliability for producing all types of high quality concretes to satisfy moderate concrete requirements. A wide range of compatible concrete mixers makes these plant highly configurable for any specific needs. These models are particularly well-demanded in precast and block applications with small and medium moulds in production lines.
RIGID ROBUST CHASSIS
- Heavy and stable main chassis allows extreme durability, safe transportation, continuous long-life operation and sensitive weighing by minimizing the vibrations to the scales.
WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBLE MIXERS
- These models are the only ones in the range of stationary concrete batch plants that can be configured with all 4 types of MEKA concrete mixers. The main chassis can be adopted for Single Shaft, Twin Shaft and Planetary Mixers. It allows a wide range of different applications.
HIGH AGGREGATE STORAGE CAPACITY
- MB-60W/WS concrete plant comes with separate high aggregate storage capacity bins. While offering 3×20 m³ capacity as a standard, much more variants are among the possible options. The aggregate bins have got 2 or 4 independently controlled pneumatic discharge gates per compartment and are derived from stationary model bins.
OPTION FOR BUILT-IN CONTROL CABIN
- Control cabin on MB-60W/WS concrete plants can be located on the main chassis, which allows for better inspection of concrete discharge area, belt condition or skip location and aggregate bin condition.
- MB-60W/WS concrete plants are designed to fit in standard trucks or 40 ft open-top containers. It allows deliveries to distant locations.
MULTI LOADCELL WEIGH DESIGN
- Cement and water scales are equipped with 3 and 2 loadcells respectively to optimise the load distribution and to maximise the accuracy. On the other hand, cardan connections allow free movement and prevent the loadcell and other connection breakdowns.
EASE OF ACCESS AND SERVICE
- Wide platforms allow easy and safe access to the main parts of the mixer and the weighing hoppers. Includes the upper platform for the service of the scales.