MB-C30 model is the best choice for low volume concrete production on small and tight work sites. Combining the advantages of fast installation with a small footprint and minimum foundation, MB-C30 is the best choice for small construction companies. The installation requires minimum or no foundations which reduces the operational costs and brings the mobility to a new level.
SINGLE PIECE COMPACT CHASSIS
- Folding main chassis allows perfect durability, easy transportation, fast installation, continuous long-life operation and sensitive weighing by minimising the vibrations to the scales.
EASE OF ACCESS AND SERVICE
- MB-C30 is equipped with wide platforms to allow easy and safe access to the main parts of the mixer and the weighing hoppers. Includes the upper platform for the service of the scales and skip motor/gearbox service platform.
HIGH MOBILITY / EASY TRANSPORT
- MB-C30 is designed to fit in only one standard truck or 40 ft open-top container with one set for cement silo consisting of a screw conveyor, filter, and silo accessories. The main chassis consists of a single part and reduces the time for multiple installations.
- MB-C30 Compact Concrete Plant is designed to minimise work on-site during installation and is plumbed and tested at the manufacturing facilities. Depending on the equipment, MB-C30 Compact Concrete Plant can be normally installed within 1 day.
PERFECT AUTOMATION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE
- MEKA Automation System with Ethernet data connection is the key element in fast and high-quality concrete production. MEKA has been developing its own Software Department for more than 15 years. More than 1500 concrete batching plants operating worldwide provide enormous feedback for improvement. Recently, this large experience has been transformed into a simple, comprehensive, and extremely sensitive electromechanical structure – a MECAS Automation System.