Savings, performance, low emissions and high safety to satisfy our clients’ expectations.
- This highly functional and efficient plant is the result of constant dialogue with our clients together with over 50 years of experience in the sector. The compact nature of the site with maximum use of space results in a considerable reduction in assembly time and maintenance. The modular layout gives the client the chance to add new modules whenever necessary, which means that he can cater for different working requirements over time. Thanks to the long experience of our technical team, MARINI can offer assistance in the upgrading of the plant with innovative and state-of-the-art solutions, which comply perfectly with even the strictest quality controls.
Recycling Means Greater Profits
- Strong in their knowledge of the ethical value of using recycled materials, MARINI is also convinced that using RAP is a necessary choice for any entrepreneur who wants to ensure high-profit margins. This is why MARINI specialists have designed the standard layout of the plant so that any integration of parts for use with recycled materials can be made at a later date. We find the same solutions already installed on other MARINI plants.
- The dryer drum is always set up with a recycling ring for the introduction of RAP feed at any future date after the initial installation. Up to 40% RAP can be fed directly into the mixer, with a simple installation on the cold feed line, consisting of one or two hoppers that feed a bucket elevator, integrated into a weighing belt for correct metering of the material before it is fed into the plant.
- For greater flexibility and good RAP percentages, we advise our clients to install both solutions and to invest in the dryer drum dedicated to RAP only if recycling is forecasted to be higher than 50%.
Safe and Environmentally Friendly
- Respect for the health and safety of both the workforce and the environment are essential values that have always been followed by MARINI in their plant design. Each module is easily accessible by ladder and spacious levels are provided for easy maintenance operations to be carried out. Emergency pushbuttons and safety keys located in all areas of the plant mean that the systems can be easily shut down in case of danger and that the workers are prevented from accidentally accessing internal parts during operation.
Easy and Intuitive Plant Management
- The Cybertronic control system has been developed with the latest state-of-the-art criteria. The innovative programming method is the tool that accompanies our clients during their project planning, and the unrivalled equipment suggests any beneficial up-dating for the client to make. The operator visualises all plant parts on a monitor together with the main work/control parameters (calibration values, formulas, temperature, motor absorption). The software advises correct operational functions and any eventual problems/activities to carry out, through an alarm system and short messages. The formulas and the production capacities can easily be set, memorised and retrieved at any later date.
- MAX Output: 160 t/h
- Cold feeders: capacity and number: on customer request
- Type Drying drum: E 180(L=8.5 m/D=1.80 m)
- Burner power output: 9 MW
- Capacity of recovered fines hopper: 22 t
- Filter surface: 525 m2
- Screen surface total area: 16.5 m²/20.8 m²
- Screening : 4 (5 as an option)+ 1 separate by-pass
- Hot aggregate bins: 20 t or 52 t
- Mixer content: 2 t
- Imported filler storage: on customer request
- Bitumen storage: on customer request
- HMA storage silo / compartments : direct loading, 30 t in 1 compartment (under mixer), 60 t in 2 compts (under mixer), 140 t in 2 compts (under mixer), 36 t + 45 t in 2 compts (storage on side)
- Recycling addition up to 40%: RAP into dryer drum ring
- Recycling addition up to 40%: RAP into the mixer
- Recycling addition up to 60%: combined of ring+mixer
- Recycling addition up to 80%: –